Friday, April 18, 2008

How can I know what you're thinking?
How can I feel what you’re sensing?
How do I know what you’re missing?
When you are so far far away

What is it that you see when you look at my picture?
Does it comfort you or do you still miss her?
Close your eyes and picture us on a highway
What is the reason that you lose your way?

How is it that you know what i’m saying?
Life is a dream that you make up
There’s a real you that’s hidden away
So deep inside that’s its afraid to stay

Why is it that you tremble then i walk past?
The reason is unknown and that frustrates me
What is it that you know about me that I am shaking?
Its seems so hard yet I’m trying

How can I know what you're thinking?
How can I feel what you’re sensing?
Now you find that i’m missing
Fading in a world far far away

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.